Friday, October 19, 2007

It's been a while....

So I'm not sure if my life is exciting enough to have a blog. A few weeks ago Eric started graduate school online at the University of Nebraska. The first week was a little stressful because he didn't have any time for anything and I was making dinners, cleaning house, doing laundry, and sharinig have the yard work. I guess that is what the wifey is supposed to do but I work just as long as he does so we share alot. Anyway...things have calmed down and now he has time to hang out with me and help out around the house. It may be a long couple of years.

Last week we went on a 5-day whirl wind tour of my mission. My parents, Eric, and I all drove in their Exterra to east TN and saw all of my areas. I was very nervous about the whole trip because Eric didn't seem too keen on the idea of spending so much time with my family. But it went surprising well and no one really got mad at anyone. We spent the first two days in the Smoky Mountains camping. It was so cool and crisp. Nice compared to the hot humid summer here in Texas. The whole time I spent looking for a bear. Finally on the drive back to the camp ground on our last night we saw a bear cross the....

...I forgot to mention that every time Eric has a question about computer programs or homework I get called in. Usually every time I sit down he calls me in for help....but I'm not complaining....back to my story...

....road. I was so excited. I was in the passenger seat and everyone was yelling at me to take a picture. I did get some fuzzy pictures of the bear but I also got a lot of pictures of the car ceiling and the tree tops. It was a little stressful but oh so fun.

Here is another thought. I grew up in the country I guess...at least more country that the housing development than I live in right now. Well our neighbor recently bought a dog and it is driving me nuts at night barking. Not that it barks incessantly but it barks every once in a while and I get irritated. That used to happen all the time in the country and it didn't bother me but now I have been spoiled living in the city.

I guess that is all I have to say for now. I'll post pictures of our TN trip sometime soon. Yay...Men in Trees is on tonight!

2 comments:

Matthew Shields said...

Life is as exciting as you make it! Thanks for adding me as a friend on Facebook. Trying new stuff like blogging makes life a little more interesting, don't you think?

Kizzie said...

blog some belly pictures, or an ultra sound or something! I wanna see!