SUNDAY NAPS
I love them! They are almost the most wonderful things in the world. Words cannot even describe them. Sure some of you think naps are a waste of time and only for lazy people but I'm not scared of you nor do I care what you think. I absolutely love the feeling of just lying in a warm bed and being able to think of whatever I want to think about and just being still. I like the feeling of just before I fall asleep and I can feel my heart beating. It is so relaxing. I believe that a person needs to have some time to relax and for 2 hrs of my week...yes I take a 2 hour nap...I get that relaxation. I can lay there and think about what is bothering me and what to do about it and calm down. I just love them.
2 comments:
An amen for sure! Since I'm a YSA, we always have late church so I haven't had one of these bad boys in a long time and they are dearly missed. When I was at BYU, this was a very sacred time in our apartment. We would each go into our room and not answer the door or anything until nap time was over. We had many people stopping by to chat but we slept and it was beautiful. Mmmhmm....
I also want to say amen to Sunday naps! We have church at 8:30 am now, which is hard to get up for, but allows a wonderful time for a nice long nap... I'm loving it after not getting to take one for way too many years!
Post a Comment