Sunday, February 21, 2010

February

It seems like I just don't have much time to blog anymore. Mitchel keeps me pretty busy and when he goes to bed I just want to relax. I am coming up on 35 weeks in this pregnancy. It has gone by pretty fast for us. And even though I've had some new troubles, it has been a good pregnancy because I still feel like I have lots of energy. At my 32 weeks ultra sound the baby was lying sideways. According to the doctor the baby should be head down by then. I started to do alot of research on c-sections and versions. I have to admit it was nice thinking I would be able to schedule when this baby comes although I was scared to death of being awake while I was cut open. At my 34 week appointment the doctor did an ultra sound and he was head down. Yay! But now I am anxious about not knowing when he will come. Before I was induced with Mitchel I was dead set against induction but looking back it was really nice. We will see how it goes.



Mitchel is moving right along with talking in his own little way. I had ECI come evaluate him and they told me he was right on the border line for being delayed and I could choose to have him evaluated further....ya I knew that. So next week he will be evaluated by a speech therapist. He has become very gabbery this past week though and starting to say lots of b words so I'm hoping that he is just fine. I'm not too worried about him. He's alot of fun to have around. It makes me sad to think I won't be able to give him as much attention as I do now when the baby comes. Ahhh...my little boy is growing up.



Eric has finished his 3rd to last class for his masters' degree and I am so excited. He was able to finish it early and hopefully won't start another class until after the baby comes. That'll be a big help. He was also recently got offered a new job/promotion. We're hoping and praying that it all works out. I'm not a fan of job changes when a baby comes. It creates alot of stress but I hope this will work out for the better.



Like I said before I am doing as best I can to keep up with life. I recently got a root canal done on one of my crowned teeth. I got an extremely bad tooth ache for several days and tylonel did nothing. I had the same thing happen when I was pregnant with Mitchel. The dentist told me he didn't see anything wrong and thought it was a sinus problem. Eventually it went away. I thought that would happen again so I didn't go to the dentist until 5 days later and I couldn't take it anymore. Finally my tooth gave up and I got a root canal. The next day it was heaven! So little pain! I was just disappointed that it had to happen when I was pregnant because you can't have nitrous oxide. That is what makes going to the dentist great!



So that is all we have been up to. Not very exciting but this is kinda my journal so I better update it every once in a while.

3 comments:

Teresa Johnson said...

Good luck on the upcoming baby! Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well! So exciting!

Brittany Collier said...

You forgot to mention the new job to me. That's nice. More money?

Di said...

Didn't know you were pregnant! Congrats. I'm glad things are going great for you, minus said root canal. I hope you adjust to both pretty quickly