Congratulations! He is perfect!
so cute! I'm always so impressed by how much hair your boys have! Love it.
I am glad I found your blog now! :) Glad everyone is doing well!
Congratulations on the new addition! It looks like Mitchel is enjoying being the big brother.
oh, he's so cute! And that hair! I'm so jealous, my boys go bald so fast after they're born. Congrats again!
Congratulations! You family is beautiful!
crazy you guys have 2 kids now.....dustin is cute...and glad that labor was better this time around!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Congratulations! He is perfect!
so cute! I'm always so impressed by how much hair your boys have! Love it.
I am glad I found your blog now! :) Glad everyone is doing well!
Congratulations on the new addition! It looks like Mitchel is enjoying being the big brother.
oh, he's so cute!
And that hair! I'm so jealous, my boys go bald so fast after they're born.
Congrats again!
Congratulations! You family is beautiful!
crazy you guys have 2 kids now.....dustin is cute...and glad that labor was better this time around!!!
Post a Comment