Wednesday, April 21, 2010

One Month Old

Today Dustin is four weeks old and he looks so much bigger than when he was born. I don't remember that with Mitchel but maybe it is because this one eats like there is no tomorrow. At his two week appt he weighed 7 lbs 6 oz. He gained 4 oz from his birth weight. Mitchel hadn't even gotten to his birth weight by his two week appt. Dustin is really such a good baby. He sleeps most of the day and the few hours he is not sleeping his is kinda fussy but we can deal with that. He will sleep from 9:30 at night to 1 or 2 but after that never really goes back to sleep. It's been kinda rough with little sleep but I'm surprised at how well I can handle it. Plus his sleeping during the day gives me time with Mitchel, who is having a little mama withdrawal problems. Since Dustin is either sleeping or fussy we haven't gotten many pictures....actually it's probably more because between taking care of two babies and tending to my ocd of cleaning I haven't taken the time but here are a few.

2 comments:

eliza said...

is he smiling? So cute. Nice job swaddling. Very impressive. Hope you're doing well!

Tara said...

he is so dang cute! I can't even stand it. How is he 4 weeks old and we haven't seen him? I am slacking in my dutties. Of course sick kids don't help. We need to see though.