Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Bye Bye Love

This week we traded in my first real car.....my Toyota Tacoma for a super crew cab F-150...bright red. I was kinda sad to see her go. Now I kinda know how Eric felt when we had to get rid of his truck. Now we are one step closer to having everything we own be "ours" instead of "mine". Meaning our cars we had bought pre marriage and it was kinda yours and mine. Now we just need to buy a new house...but I'm not looking forward to moving. When I moved to Texas and got my truck everyone in Utah wanted to see pictures of my truck...I never got them so while we were waiting at the dealership I had Eric take some pictures for me.

She definitely had her share of squeaks and banging. The wheel covers squeaked and when I asked the dealer about it they said "oh ya they all do that"...thanks. There were a few more flapping noises that drove Eric nuts and led him to complain about "that stupid toyota" which is why I suggested we look into another truck that we could all fit in. This is our one (atleast I don't think we are wasteful) purchase lately. We have been trying so hard to save money but I must admit we splurged on this new truck and it is nice. Maybe someday you'll see pictures of the new truck....once I get to drive it. Eric teases me and says it is too much truck for me to drive....uh anyone remember our van? I think I'm woman enough to drive it.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Wow. That is a big deal. So you are officially a Texan since you have an f-150! Enjoy.