I love my kids. They are so much fun. Mitchel has become quite conversational (at home) and loves to sing and dance. He is so funny. Dustin is a sweet baby who sleeps like a log and as long as he is fed he's a happy boy. They love to play with each other.
We postponed potty training. He wasn't making any attempt to use the toilet so I said to heck with that. Mitchel has become a mama's boy which is really sweet but irritating sometimes. Everything is "mama needs one", "mama turn get me snack", "mama (insert anything)". He cries every time I take him to his play group. I don't know what to do with that kid!
Dustin is a SCREAMER and I mean EAR PIERCING! If he is tired or hungry you can say good bye to your hearing! And in the evening if he is just fussy you can say good bye to your sanity! Sometimes I just let him scream in his swing because there is nothing I can do and Eric comes in and says "what are you doing" to which I reply "nothing". I'm sure it sounds like I am torturing him. Not only does he scream like no other...he fights dirty. He is a hair puller. And even when I have my hair in a ponytail he will find those little strands at the bottom of my neck and yank them and scream. Gahhh! But in so many ways he is a good baby.
Beep beep, beep beep...YEAH!
No comments:
Post a Comment