First we celebrated Dustin's 1st birthday
Then we took a trip to Galveston.
We celebrated Mitchel's 3rd birthday were this was the only picture I got of his party...other than blurry pictures of kids jumping around the bounce place.
Then in June we thought we'd try selling our house and moving closer to Eric's work. We price our house too high...which resulted in 6 months of cleaning and...playing on the vacuum...
An playing in the horrible Houston heat....
And staying in pajamas for a good part of the day while I cleaned.
Then we took a short trip to Washington on the Brazos where we learned of this great country of Texas...and the rooster kept "cockawoodadoodooing" at us at the living farm.
Mitchel started preschool...which resulted in kicking and screaming...and better independent play times at home.
Then Super Dut and Super Mit saved the world for Halloween (Thanks Bah bah)When I wasn't cleaning I was knitting...13 Christmas stockings for all of my family...all year.

Then we finally moved the week after Thanksgiving.
At our new neighborhood Santa came around on a firetruck and we watched from a distance and about had a melt down when they blew the horn 5 ft from us.
3 comments:
awesome to see you guys back on the grid :) Great updates! I love your comments/sense of humor-- always make me smile!
I'm excited to see more post and to see pics of the new house!
I'm glad you found your motivation. :)
So fun to see your family! And your house is so beautiful.
Post a Comment