So besides being the worst blogger....thank you Kizzie...apparently I am the worst cook. I have a really bad habit of forgeting to remove the pizza from the cardboard before I put it on the pan. We love degiorno (definately not the right spelling) stuffed crust pizza. That's what we had tonight despite the face that I am border line diabetic...but apparently I am border line everything in this pregnancy. Anyway....this is the second time I've done that. What a good way to ruin a good pizza. Below is a random picture just so you can see one. This is in TN...actually I'm pregnant here so here is a pregnant picture....just 4 weeks along though.
2 comments:
Well I have to admit I almost had a heart attack when I saw not one... but two new blogs! Incredible! Lol J/k. Anyway, it's good to get updates about you. Hope to see some preggo pics... :o)
Put some real pregnancy pictures up! If you do I will too!! :)
Post a Comment