So I have taken some pictures but they just are having a hard time jumping off my camera and onto my computer. Funny how that doesn't work. I noticed in all my old posts I keep promising to post pictures but I never do. Oh well. Someday.
I am now 38 weeks and 4 days and totally anxious for this baby to come. I spent hours at work reading pregnancy articles about signs of labor trying to find one sign that I might have but I got nothing. Every week when I have my doctors appointment I get all excited that I might be close to find out "nope nothing new, we'll see you next week" How disappointing! Until then I am doing my best to just make it to work or just roll over in bed. Good news is that I passed my finally pregnancy lab test! Woo hoo I finally passed one! Not strep B for me! I can't help but think that it is wrong and I need another test since I did for every other test I took.
Brittany and Devin made it to Texas and I am sure they are dying since it is so hot so early this year. I am dying! Luckily we found an a/c repair man that seems to have fixed our constantly breaking down a/c. Knock on wood, it seems to be running pretty darn good for the hot humid weather. Brittany did help me decorate a little bit in the nursery. We just took three little mirrors from ikea and covered them in green scrap booking paper. It's pretty cute. As always...I promise I will post a picture of it sometime. I have washed all the baby clothes and our bags are packed. We are so ready.
This past weekend we celebrate Eric finishing his accounting class! He took his last final and thinks he did well on it! We are hopeful that he will get a good grade! I'm so proud of him! He worked very hard on the class and I know it was a struggle for him. It's nice to have some time with him again. He was very relieved that the baby didn't come before he ended his class. He now has 6 weeks until he starts his next class. We have lots of projects to do this summer.
That is all I can think of for right now. I'm sure my next post will be with baby pics. I am also happy to report that I have not tried to cook another frozen pizza on the cardboard. Actually we haven't had pizza since then and I have had very little sugary foods. I'm pretty proud of myself. Now if only I can continue after the pregnancy.
2 comments:
You're getting so close!! how exciting! I can't believe you haven't posted any pictures of yourself! I did it..once...you need to get that figured out!
And someday come visit Utah so we can hang out!
Seriously, I'm dying to see your pregnant self. So, I'm thinking if you want that baby out you should try stuff like eating spicy foods, long walks, etc etc...also I'm pretty sure that if you bust out the Darrin's Dance Grooves DVD, that baby of yours will pop right out. But PLEASE have a video camera ready when you do it! HA HA. Good luck over the next couple of weeks, I'm excited for you!
Post a Comment