Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Little Stinker


First real bath. He was really enjoying it until the camera came out.

Ok the two above pictures show Mitchel completely knocked out. This is at about 7 PM when dad was home. Too bad until about 5 he would not go to sleep and cried if I did not hold him. Eric thinks I am lying with all of my texts to him saying I'm loosing it. This darn kid. Oh well....good thing he is so cute.

4 comments:

Mari said...

I must say that I am thoroughly impressed with the amount of blogging that has been going on here. Keep it up girl! Your little one is so adorable. And you look amazing!

Ashlie Bischoff said...

look at all that hair!

Kizzie said...

First, I love his hair!! he's so stinking adorable!!

And second...all babies have something built into them to be on at least better behavior for dad's! Little punks! Avery still does it. He'll be a pill all day and as soon as Andy gets home Avery's all smiles and cute things to say and do, and he'll listen to anything Andy asks him to do. I think he thinks I'm a liar when I call complaining! :) Oh well!!

Ashlie Bischoff said...

thanks! oh, and just wait until you have a toddler AND a little baby. wow, it can sure be tough sometimes!