Sunday, June 29, 2008

More of the little stinker....



We had a pretty good weekend despite the fact that our little stinker won't sleep during the day and cries if someone is not holding him. We were able to put him in his car seat Saturday morning and get the cars washed. He slept for a couple of hours. It was really nice. I guess we need to complain less because atleast he is really good at night. He goes down between 8 and 10 and sleeps for 5 hrs and wakes to be fed and sleeps for 3 more hrs. I guess its not bad. I hope that doesn't change for him. But like I said he will not sleep during the day. They only way he will is if he's being held and since I am such a softie...well so is Eric...the only way to get in a nap is to sleep with him lying on me on the couch. So here is my Sunday nap. Luckily Eric came and rescued me half way through and I got to sleep in the bed. It was wonderful.



Also on Saturday I got to go get my hair cut. The first time in almost 4 months. I hacked it off. Probably about 4 inches. No more pony tails for me. I like it and for church today (yes we are bad parents and we took him to church) I got to do my hair and make up and look nice. It was nice. The pediatrician said not to take him out for 3 months but that is crazy. I'd go crazy. So before she told us that we had taken him to Carraba's and the mall....oops and since we did that we figured we needed to go to church. Oh well. Hopefully he will survive.



Saturday night Eric found the perfect date for us...the drive in movie theatre. We went and saw Get Smart. It was pretty good but then I can't really remember the tv show. It was nice because we just put Mitchel in his car seat, picked up some Whataburger and parked to watch the movie. Mitchel slept the whole time. It was nice to have some quiet time with Eric since we got to the movie 90 mins early. It was pretty fun. I'm a fan. I told Eric we should go every weekend.



Here are a few more random pics...


1 comment:

Laura Weight said...

hey guys--- first of all I didn't know that you guys have a blog... (and I thought we were family) second, your little bundle hands down is cute, and he still has all of his hair. Thirdly, how is maternity leave? enjoyable eh? I seemed to have time to do lot of things..... my blog was up to date with man posts.... I seemed to understand why all my stay at home friends had more time to blog. Don't miss the working world one bit. Can't wait to see little mitchel