Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas


Christmas was a little more fun this year with a kid. I have to admit holidays just aren't the same when you aren't a kid. Life gets too busy. I got very excited buying all of Mitchel's presents but then realized he would care less. Oh well. It was still fun. We spent Christmas Eve at the Olsens and spent the night. Luckily Santa knew where to find us. He was good to us too. I got a sapphire ring and Eric got a mitre saw. We had Christmas dinner with my parents and brother's family. It was a nice Christmas. It was a little weird not spending any of it at our house. Oh well..that means it was just as clean at the end of the holiday as it was at the beginning.

3 comments:

LindySummers said...

Your little boy is so cute! I love Chritmas more now that I have children.

Brittany Collier said...

Oh! i want one!

eliza said...

look at all of those presents! Mitchel is doing awesome at sitting up! We're almost there... Lisa can sit up for maybe 10 seconds.