Wednesday, March 4, 2009

4 Things

This was an email tag but I figure I can just put it on here right?

I tag whoever feels the need...


FOUR THINGS:
This one is a bit different from the rest. Here are four things about
me that you may or may not know, in no particular order....some
directions are at the end.

Four names that people call you: (keep it clean, lol)
1. Cari-Ann
2. Boopie
3. Carebear
4. Hot Mama

Four jobs/places I have worked in my life:
1. Mother
2. Luby's Treasury Accountant
3. Quickdown Customer Service Rep
4. Enterprise....grunt

Four movies I have watched more than once
1. Baby Mama
2. Fugitive
3. Runaway Bride
4. Diary of a Mad Black Woman

Four places I have lived:
1. Houston, TX
2. Provo, UT
3. East Tennessee
4. Snohomish, WA

Four places I have been / Trips I have taken :
1. Whistler BC Canada
2. Prague Czech Republic
3. Lewiston, ID
4. Cabo San Lucas Mexico

Four People who e-mail me (regularly):
1. Eric
2. Eliza
3. Mom
4. No one

Four of my favorite Foods /Places to Eat :
1. Ixtapa
2. Maltby Cafe
3. European Pastry Cafe
4. Alicias

Four places I'd rather be right now
1. Getting my hair cut
2. In the mountains
3. At the beach
4. With my husband

Four Things I am looking forward to this year:
1. Eric keeping a job
2. Mitchel turning 1
3. Trips to Utah
4. Getting a sprinkler system

Four TV shows that I watch:
1. Law and Order
2. The Office
3. What Not to Wear
4. Greys Anatomy

No comments: