Sunday, September 27, 2009

Circles and Hats

Last week I started doing "school" with Mitchel for 20-30 minutes 3 days a week. I'm pretty sure 95% of the time he could care less about it but atleast I am trying right. All week last week we talked about circles. We colored circles, sang about snowmen, put circle things in and out of a bucket, and played with circle stickers. Mitchel's all time favorite activity was when I would cut out circles and tape them around the house and he would find them. He loved that game. We made a caterpillar and a snowman out of the circles we found. He also loved sitting with me at the piano and singing Once There Was Snowman.Also last week Mitchel got some hats from his cousins and he decided that when he pushes his truck around he must wear a hat and one of his dad's shoes. He's too darn cute.


4 comments:

robert said...

good for you Cari!
I like the caterpillar project.... I think benjamin will like that one! Thanks for the ideas! :)

Lynda said...

No kidding he's too darn cute. Can't get enough of him!!!!!!

Kizzie said...

You're so good starting school with him so early. Avery does stuff now, and I just started within the last few months with more structured school times.

Jack has no interest in things like that, other than wanting to eat the supplies.

eliza said...

where did you get these ideas from?