When I was a teenager I used to pray every year for a white Christmas. I don't think it ever really happened. When I moved to Texas I pretty much forgot about snow but it has snowed 2 out of the 4 years I have lived here. When I say it snowed I mean you could see snow falling but not much sticking. Last Friday it snowed here. Alot of people were saying "what? you call this snow?". Well it definitely wasn't crazy snowy but there is still something magical and fun about looking out the window and seeing snowflakes falling. Where we live it didn't snow much but Eric did get to come home from work a couple hours early and went out with Mitchel to play in the snow.
First we had to get bundled up.
Excuse the cardboard box sitting in out backyard...oops.
Then we made a snowman.
2 comments:
I will trade you my snow for your non-snow. The temperatures this week have been:
High: 15-25
Low: -8-0
I'm done with winter already.
I love the snowman! Mitchell is so dang cute! I love the above post, too. He seems like such a cute little boy!
Post a Comment