Mitchel and I drove up with Eric's parents on Tuesday. It is an 8 hour drive and a 9 hour trip with all the stopping. Mitchel does pretty well in the car. We only had to stop a few times each way.
Eric's brother's family came Wednesday afternoon and on Wednesday night we picked up Eric at the airport. It was really fun to have his whole family together for Thanksgiving. I think the cousins had a fun time and even Mitchel got into it when they were chasing each other around and he thought they were chasing him.
The weekend was filled with kiddy crafts, playing outside in the cold, and lots of goodies. Oh boy I ate too many sweets. Mitchel was in heaven because that kid lives to play outside. He knew if he went to Grandma or dad that he would get to go outside. He even let us put little gloves on him. It was a nice relaxing trip and really nice to have Eric around so long without much homework!
Here are some pictures.



2 comments:
ah he's so stinking cute! I can't wait to see you guys. I love the picture of him in the leaves...it's really good.
I think the picture of Mitchel in the leaves is my favorite!! It is such a great picture. It sounds like you had a great trip. I understand enjoying time with the hubby without too much hw. i can hardly wait for Jared to graduate next week!
Post a Comment