Monday, September 20, 2010

I got got got got no time

Seriously I feel like I have no time for blogging anymore or maybe it is I have nothing interesting to blog about. My time, lately, has been spent scanning my parents old slides....all 4000 of them. Every night after the kids go to bed Eric and I settle down to scan and label. I'm about halfway done with my family's slides. Here enjoy some pictures:

The Van (my parents took us on a few month long trip around the US in this van)
Who is that hot couple?

Me and My Sis

Our house being built in Washington. I spent 18 years in that room on the top left.



Me, My Sis, My Bro after church.



Me....I think Dustin looks like me as a baby.


Me on our trip around the country....I think a good part of it was spent crying. Me, My Sis and My Bro

4 comments:

Lynda said...

Can't thank you enough for doing the pictures. Did we all really look like that?

Tara said...

This pictures are awesome. I especially like the one of your parents with matching hair cuts. Seriously though, it is a great picture. I haven't seen too many of them in their younger days.I think Hailey looks like her Aunt Brittany in one of thse.

Katie said...

4000 slides! That's a lot of scanning. I totally remember that van. I vote that your dad does his hair like that again.

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.