Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The miracle that is baby bjorn!!!

So I think most of you know what a baby bjorn is. If not, it is this baby carrier that holds the baby on your chest/stomach...kinda like a front back pack. Well Tara let me borrow hers and we are trying it out today. Hence why there is a post. This little boy won't sleep during the day lying down by himself...sooo pitiful. So today we are going for the baby bjorn and he is sound asleep and here I am posting on my blog. It's a wonderful thing.

Our 4th of July weekend was pretty anticlimactic. Eric smoked ribs and brisket and we went over to my parents house for lunch. It was pretty good. I even ate some meat. We hung out at my parents all day and then at night we went to the drive in movie theatre. We saw Wall-E. It was interesting. Still not sure how I feel about it. So that is all we did.

We have nothing new and exciting to write. Eric starts another class next week and we are nervous about it since now we have a baby but we're going to power through. Actually I guess he is going to power through. I like to think that I'm doing a little something but he is the one taking the class. It's a corporate finance class so maybe I can help.

The other day Eric and I were talking to Mitchel and he pretty much smiled at us. I thought it was pretty awesome since it came a few weeks earlier than the books say. I thought....wow we have an over achiever here. This great! ....Well turns out he was just getting ready to puke. He only smiles when he's about to puke or gassy....hmmm so much for our little over achiever...oh well we still love him anyways. He is getting way more alert and we are excited for him to start interacting with us.

No comments: