My mother is moderately obsessed with Emily Post's Etiquette book. Many a times different family members have received the lecture "that's not what it says to do in the etiquette book...it says..." followed by the correct way to handle a situation. I have gotten my fair share of these lessons of love but....does it say anything about blogging. I personally have not taken the time to read the book but I highly doubt that it addresses blogging but my mom seems to know blogging etiquette...how she knows nobody knows. So from this experience I pose some questions that I would like some answers to.When some one posts a comment on your blog post do you have to return a comment?
If so, do you return the comment on your blog post or on one of theirs?
If one of theirs, which one...the most recent one or do you make up a comment for one of their posts and then reply to their comment on you blog?
P.S. I love cherry 7-up!
1 comment:
I wasn't sure how it worked either so I did some Google work.I think it comes down to how much you want comments. If you like them, encourage them by writing back. Devin says, "if you want comments, blog about something to be commented on." I'm working on that. I think that it's less confusing if you keep the dialog going on one blog instead of bouncing around. (I hate that about myspace...you never know what anyone is talking about).
Post a Comment