....or just enjoy it while you can. Yes it is true. It has been in the mid 80's for the past few days and will continue for the next few days. I am in heaven with a 78 degree house and the a/c barely running. Oh I cannot wait for fall.
In answer to your previous question on blog etiquette and in response to your comment on my blog I'd like to say, I love your blog and Mitchel is so cute... hair or no hair... and by the way my restaurant is open everyday so come on by! :)
1 comment:
In answer to your previous question on blog etiquette and in response to your comment on my blog I'd like to say, I love your blog and Mitchel is so cute... hair or no hair... and by the way my restaurant is open everyday so come on by! :)
Post a Comment