Thursday, July 15, 2010

I Like Dat.

Mitchel's new word he learned this week is "like" and now he likes EVERYTHING. He likes milk, he likes water, he likes cars, he likes tents, he likes pancakes, he likes keys. This morning he was playing with the play dough "making pancakes". I could hear "mama pancake", "dada pancake", "Mit pancake", "I cut pancake", "I like pancake". Ya he liked those play dough pancakes so much he popped some in his mouth but that'll probably solve the problem of him ever eating play dough because he was not impressed. I felt bad for the guy so I made him smurf blue pancakes for lunch. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture but I used real gel coloring and they were blue blue blue and Mitchel "like dat". He's a darn cute kid when he is not getting into trouble.

2 comments:

Brittany Collier said...

So does he like to be called Mit, or is that just because he can't say Mitchel?

Cari-Ann said...

Ya he just can't say his name and that is what he calls himself.