wow! it's like you have twins, just 2 years apart. very cute.
Um, are you SURE that the first born pictures aren't of the same baby?!?!? Oi! So cute, it kills!
Um, I mean "just born", not first born... : )
how fun! The newborn pictures of Avery and Jack look like the same baby, but as Jack's gotten older I don't really think he looks like Avery at all. It's fun to see the differences and similarities in them though!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
wow! it's like you have twins, just 2 years apart. very cute.
Um, are you SURE that the first born pictures aren't of the same baby?!?!? Oi! So cute, it kills!
Um, I mean "just born", not first born... : )
how fun! The newborn pictures of Avery and Jack look like the same baby, but as Jack's gotten older I don't really think he looks like Avery at all. It's fun to see the differences and similarities in them though!
Post a Comment