Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Czech

Remember this? Well back in May my parents, along with my sister and her husband, and my brother and his wife all went to the Czech Republic. I was kinda sad that I was not able to go and even more sad when I saw my sister's blog post on the birthday party they had for my dad but it was just a bad time for me to go with a 2 month old and a husband in school. Maybe another day. Anyway....thanks to the hard work of my mom, brother, and sister in law I now have my own set of the coveted shot glasses. My brother also got a set of the large glasses. They were my birthday present since they are a bit on the expensive side. I still haven't gotten the story from my dad on how he came to have these glasses (maybe he will enlightened us with a comment) but they will be some of my most prized possions. I also stole some pictures from my sister's blog.


The nesting doll was my souvenier from when my family went to Czech when I was 12. The crystal vase my dad got me when he went to Czech when I was around 18. The glass butterfly is something my dad's cousin (I think) made. It's kinda a family trade.



Here is another glass figurine my parents brought back for me.


My dad and his brother's, who still live in Czech.

All the cousins on my dad's side of the family....minus me :(


My dad at the Lennon Wall.
My dad's parents.

My dad and his brothers.

My dad and his sweet sweet Kramer hair style.

1 comment:

Brittany Collier said...

i'm already regretting that i didn't get the glasses. though I saw a small set of them on ebay for like $50. not the same...not the same.