Thursday, July 24, 2008

A Blessing

Wow so much has happened since my last post. Mitchel continues to throw us...actually me off guard with his ever changing sleep non patterns. He did sleep from 9 PM to 5 AM for a few days and then his blessing day came and he got up at 4 AM and wouldn't go back to sleep...what a booger ( not to be confused with Whataburger for those from Texas). His blessing was nice. My whole side of the family was here because they all live in Texas for the time being and Eric's sister and her family came down from Tulsa. We were only missing Eric's brother and family from MN. I'm really bad at taking pictures. I should have taken Mitchel's pictures with all his cousins or pictures of all those that participated in the blessing. Then I could make fun of Devin being the only one with out a suit. Blame it on me but I just figured the brothers and brother-in-laws would assume they would participate but I guess not. Well they did but the sister talked a certain brother-in-law out of the idea so he didn't wear a suit. So I will have to take pictures of Mitchel in his blessing outfit some other day. Here's our family.

And yes I am wearing a maternity top. It's so cute and I don't think it looks that bad. So if you think it looks bad just lie to me.

I had my six week check up today and the doctor gave me the go ahead for whatever. Yesterday I went to Tara's and tried running on her treadmill...I lasted 30 secs so I decided I'd just walk kinda fast. I'm a little sore today.

Update on the craft. Not such a hit. Maybe he'll grow into it but as for now he is still fascinated by the red button on the side. If I would have known I would have just bought a red sticker instead of the swing.

The only other thing I have been up to is getting in car accidents...well one...in my own driveway. Brittany came over and I wanted to run to Walmart (curse Walmart). I was backing out and not in a reckless way and just forgot there would be another car there so I hit my parents bumper. We both have big dents in our bumpers. $800 to fix my parents and $1100 to fix ours. Eric and I are hoping that someone will hit us so that they can pay to fix it. Stupid walmart! On the bright side Eric should be happy that I was the first one to wreck a car in our marriage because if he would've been first I would have been so mad. Now I will be a little softer on him when he does it. I guess.

2 comments:

Katie Bolton said...

So, I think Brittany commented on my blog but she has her security thing set up so that I can't see her page! So tell her to let me see her page!!! :)
-katie

Traci said...

You look cute in the maternity shirt! And if you would not have said anything about it no one would have guessed!!!