Thursday, July 31, 2008

My Hubbie

#1 What is his name? Eric Wendell Olsen
#2 Who eats more? He does definitely. The guy is a bottomless pit!
#3 Who said "I love you" first? I'm pretty sure it was me but I don't even remember.
#4 Who is taller? He is.
#5 Who is smarter? We are both smart in our own ways. I would say I'm more book smart and he has more common sense.
#6 Who is more sensitive? Definitely me!
#7 Who does the laundry? I do...but not the ironing. I do not iron well enough or it's just that I don't take the time to do it well enough. Either way it gets me out of ironing his shirts.
#8 Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Depends on you talking on the bed or facing the bed because it really could be either.
#9 Who pays the bills? I pay the bills. After a several month trial I was lucky enough to win the bid. And I've done a fairly good job since.
#10 Who cooks more? Oh man...I guess me although I suck. See pizza story in previous post. Eric is in charge of the smoking and bbqing and he does a great job!
#11 Who is more stubborn? Well we are both pretty stubborn but I think Eric might be just a little more.
#12 Who is the first to admit they are wrong? I think me but I could be wrong
#13 Who has more siblings? We each have one brother and one sister.
#14 Who wears the pants in the relationship? Hmm sometimes I pretend like I do but Eric's got to keep me under control.
#15 What do you like to do together? We love eating out. Especially at Carraba's. We also like kayaking and outdoors stuff.
#16 Who eats more sweets? I do! I have such a bad sweet tooth but I have made great strides since I was border line pregnancy induced diabetic.
#17 Guilty pleasures? Celine Dion....haha
#18 How did you meet? We were in a singles ward together in Houston. Although for 4 years while growing up we lived 8 miles from each other and about one decade apart.
#19 Who asked whom out first? Eric did but only after I threw myself at him. He swears he was going to ask me out eventually but I don't believe it.
#20 Who kissed who first? He kissed me first and he will claim that I threw myself at him with this one too but seriously he mistook my move to get comfortable on the couch with a "kiss me" sign.
#21 Who proposed? He did.
#22 His best features and qualities? He is very careful, cautious, and responsible. Things that I am not so it balances us out and sometimes causes problems but it's good.

2 comments:

Brittany Collier said...

isn't getting comfortable on the couch a "kiss me" sign no matter what? :o)

Di said...

Cari-Ann! How the heck are you.