Surely you can tell this is not me but it is the best picture I found in google images to describe how I feel. I need a hair cut....bad! It's been almost 5 months...just after Mitchel was born. Let me tell you the sad tale of a girl that could not get a hair appointment. I have left messages with 3...yes 3!...hair stylists that have been recommended by friends and family. And how many of those 3 hair stylists have returned my call? ZERO! I have even left a few messages for each and I get nothing. Ok I will admit one was while I was in Utah and I'm not that burned by it since I don't live there but the other two are here! Utah was my first attempt but when I got back I called a lady someone had recommended and I left a message. One day no return. I called and left another message...no return. I blocked my cell phone number and called a few times...no answers. Well forget her. So I decided hey maybe I'll just try the lady that cut my hair last. She did an ok job but I was still hunting around for someone. I called the salon and what do you know? "She doesn't work here anymore." @%#*@....I mean yea yea nay nay. Ok so I will try the other recommendation. I called yesterday and left a message. No return. I called this morning and left a message. No return...yet. Seriously what am I to do? There ain't no way I'm going to Fantastic Sam's no matter how fantastic he is! Can't a girl just get a good hair cut and color? Oh ya...I decided I needed to color my hair. You know because it is winter and you are supposed to go darker in winter or whatever. Wish me luck that third time third call is the charm.Tuesday, October 28, 2008
What's a girl to do?
Surely you can tell this is not me but it is the best picture I found in google images to describe how I feel. I need a hair cut....bad! It's been almost 5 months...just after Mitchel was born. Let me tell you the sad tale of a girl that could not get a hair appointment. I have left messages with 3...yes 3!...hair stylists that have been recommended by friends and family. And how many of those 3 hair stylists have returned my call? ZERO! I have even left a few messages for each and I get nothing. Ok I will admit one was while I was in Utah and I'm not that burned by it since I don't live there but the other two are here! Utah was my first attempt but when I got back I called a lady someone had recommended and I left a message. One day no return. I called and left another message...no return. I blocked my cell phone number and called a few times...no answers. Well forget her. So I decided hey maybe I'll just try the lady that cut my hair last. She did an ok job but I was still hunting around for someone. I called the salon and what do you know? "She doesn't work here anymore." @%#*@....I mean yea yea nay nay. Ok so I will try the other recommendation. I called yesterday and left a message. No return. I called this morning and left a message. No return...yet. Seriously what am I to do? There ain't no way I'm going to Fantastic Sam's no matter how fantastic he is! Can't a girl just get a good hair cut and color? Oh ya...I decided I needed to color my hair. You know because it is winter and you are supposed to go darker in winter or whatever. Wish me luck that third time third call is the charm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Maybe this is God's way of telling you that you need to come visit me!! Good luck. Oh, and the cursing... so funny!
I hear ya. I need a haircut so bad, but between not being able to find someone who does a good job, and everything closing before Andy gets home from work and school...I'm doomed to look frumpy all the time!
I love getting a haircut though, it always makes me feel like a new person.
I really need one now...
Okay, as soon as I left that last comment, I called and got a babysitter and went and got my hair cut off. Feels SO good.
So I hope you can get your hair cut soon, so you can feel as good as I do! :)
Yay for haircuts! There is an multi-award winning stylist in our ward and I go to her. I hadn't had a haircut since the week before my baby shower, which means the end of February! I donated it to locks of love because that was the only way I could get myself to cut that much off. I'm pretty boring, I've never colored my hair, but next time I might go shoulder length or shorter..uncharted territory!
i desperately need a haircut, since I haven't had one since who remembers when. sometime before lisa was born... way too long. And my hair is starting to fall out now! it's awful. And I am still taking my pre-natals too... did your hair fall out after having mitchel?
i'm looking forward to your email!
Post a Comment