If you can't see this scent or whatever you want to call it is "Alluring Avocado". Don't ask me why I grabbed this one. It was probably on sale for what I think is bad marketing. But who really thinks avocados or alluring. Every time I used this stuff I laughed to myself thinking who came up with that. Does anyone else think this is weird?
5 comments:
I love that stuff!!! don't you find the avocados are so alluring in the shower??!?! j/k. I just have it because I buy it in a 3 pack from costco. the other two shave gels are just boring, so I just give them to alex to use. yes, that's right. both alex and my bro use women's shave gel. they say it works better than the men's.
I agree with Eliza--it's definitely the best shave gel that I have found. Avocado? yeah, that's a little weird (though I have gotten it before). I just think they were bored with the same old cucumber melon and came up with avocado. It just sounds like it should have sparkles in it though. You know, like a nice shiny fish lure? or something...
At first when I just glanced at the picture without reading anything I thought it looked like an air freshener bottle. That would have been weird.
I love to eat avocados, but I have never really even thought about their smell. That is weird.
Maybe it all has to do with the origin of the word, which I believe is spanish, meaning testicle (sorry I had to tell you this). On the tree two avocados hang side by side, thus the name. The things I learn in Master Gardner class!
Avocado "sparkes"? I don't know!
Post a Comment