A few weeks ago I went up to Tulsa with Eric's parents to watch my sister-in-laws kids while she went to girls camp. Mitchel did really well on the 9 hour trip. We only had to stop once on the way up and twice on the way down. I did get a plethora of new toys and snacks which kept him busy most of the time. I think he enjoyed the time there although he got a little overwhelmed with all the running around. I guess I don't do much running around. We were up there for his real birthday so we had a small little cousin birthday party. Mitchel got his first happy meal and I am sad to say I think he really liked it. Here are a few pictures of our trip.


1 comment:
He's so huge!
Our boys should be friends. Lets live in the same town. But it can't be hot.
The heat here in Missouri is killing me!!
Avery loved the first happy meal he ever got. I can't remember how old he was, but I think he's only had like 3 his whole life. Jack hasn't had one though, so we'll see how that goes.
Post a Comment