Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Bath Time

The other night Eric was giving Mitchel a bath while I was doing something else I walked in to see they had made it into a bubble bath. He looked so darn cute I had to take some pictures. When I looked at the pictures the biggest thing that came to my mind was "huh...bubble baths really do exist that can cover your unmentionables". Sometimes I get a little crazy and watch a tv show or so that have bubble bath scenes and I always think "seriously...who has bubble baths like that that cover you up". Now I have proof.

2 comments:

Laura Weight said...

cute!
That is a pretty full bath tub!!!Now that is what I consider a nice bath Benjamin bathes in like 2 inches of water, I guess we are mean parent sand let him freeze.

Amber said...

So cute. I love babies in bathtubs.