In other news Mitchel learned to sit up by himself and pull up onto EVERYTHING last week. He now follows me almost every where trying to climb all over me...hmm. He is also making the cutest sweetest noise. Yesterday he woke up after we put him down for bed while I was out running. Eric doesn't have the heart to make him cry so he was holding him when I got home. Eric would kiss him on the cheek making a big smooching sound and Mitchel would giggle. Once he let out this big ol' snort after he giggled. It was so cute. How could I be mad at him for waking up. Oh well here are some pictures of him.
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Yahoo!
The date has been scheduled for our sprinkler system to be installed next week. YAHOO!!! I'm so excited. We were going to get one last summer but I backed into my parents car while it was in our drive way so we spent some of the money for that and just didn't want to spend anymore that summer. Bytheway...EVERYONE now parks on the street instead of our driveway. C'mon people...I have learned my lesson...I think. Anyway...finally after much trouble getting a company to give us the time of day we picked one and I sent the check. This is a big purchase me and I think for Eric too. I hate spending money but more than that I hate having to move the sprinkler every 15 mins every other day during the summer. I hope the installation all goes well. I'm a bit nervous.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
He's so cute, and he's getting so big. I think all his hair makes him look older.
Sprinkler systems are SO worth it! I don't know how I could ever live without it! Granted, I've never owned my own lawn... but still.
And Mitchel is adorable! I love that he snorted! Oh man.
fun pictures. so tell me, what is the deal with the box? Why are all kids/babies obsessed with them? I'll have to find you the name of the book about a cardboard box.
also, way to go running! I commend you.
1. for running.
2. for running in houston.
that is my next feat--- running. I just need shoes now.
Ah, the old "put a kid in the box" to entertain them trick. How many pictures do we have like this in our family?
Post a Comment