Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Oh Baby

Nope this is not an announcement. Last night I was talking with my sister (who is 15 weeks pregnant) about pregnancy and baby items. She complained on her blog that no one tells you the truth about pregnancy. I told her I could tell her the truth about delivery but she probably doesn't want to know. We continued discussing it and she asked me if I had a catheter. Then she asked me if it hurt "down there" afterwards from the catheter.... HA HA HA BAH HA HA. She's got bigger fish to fry if she is worried about the pain from the catheter! Actually Brittany I wasn't in much pain afterwards so you can quit worrying about catheter pain.

3 comments:

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tara said...

I say ignorance is bliss. The less you know the better. I do not know how you can possibly make the decision to go through all that with a full knowledge (or rememberance) of all the nitty gritty. There is a reason why you block it all out with time.

Unknown said...

I'd say I was pretty well informed, but I had been to a few births anyway. Actually, my catheter was uncomfortable. I don't think the epidural was working that well because I could feel it and it was like I had to go to the bathroom constantly! Of course, that was the least of my problems at the time. :)