She did say she wasn't too worried because there weren't any other symptoms. So I didn't go to the dermatologist and it stopped spreading. Hopefully my hand won't fall off.
Monday, April 27, 2009
Put the lime in the coconut, and call me in the morning
For almost 2 weeks now I have had this rash/bruise looking thing on my hand. I first noticed something while I was baking (yes I bake) a peach cobbler (and it was so good). I thought it was just some cinnamon on my had. Eric noticed it the next day and it continued to cover my hand and get darker. I had no other symptoms so I wasn't too worried. Finally after it getting bigger for a week I went to the doctor.
So pretty much she looked at it and said "hmmm I don't know...you should see your dermatologist". Ya...thanks. So I had already paid my $60 "at time of services rendered". But I would like a refund because there really was no service rendered.
She did say she wasn't too worried because there weren't any other symptoms. So I didn't go to the dermatologist and it stopped spreading. Hopefully my hand won't fall off.
She did say she wasn't too worried because there weren't any other symptoms. So I didn't go to the dermatologist and it stopped spreading. Hopefully my hand won't fall off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Doctors just love seeing people for no reason. They also love to tell you things you already know, like yup, you're sick.
Maybe you'll be like a reverse michael jackson and turn black?
Post a Comment