Friday, May 15, 2009

Mother's Day

Oh man....what a wonderful first actual Mother's Day as a real mom. Actually it was more of a Mother's weekend. On Saturday Eric was nice enough to take Mitchel out with him shopping for a present for me and dinner groceries for Sunday. I had a few hours all to myself to relax. It was AWESOME.

They picked out a pretty heart necklace with diamonds that had a mom and baby on it. It is very pretty. I loved it. Then after church Eric made dinner....almost all by himself. I had to point out a few ingredients to him. Dinner was wonderful. We had asparagus pasta and crab cakes...yum! And he got me a pint of my favorite ice cream for dessert....what a man




Probably the best thing was that he left the kitchen nice and clean afterwards. It was a wonderful day. Thanks Eric for being such a great hubby!

Kitchen before dinner
Kitchen after dinner

2 comments:

Amber said...

That asparagus pasta looks delcious. Are you going to share the recipe?

eliza said...

what an awesome mother's day!!! And that kitchen looks great.