Now not only is Eric good at woodworking...he is good at entertaining the kid with his favorite game...Hats. Eric keeps putting random baby hats on Mitchel and Mitchel takes them off. I don't know if Mitchel likes it but Eric sure does.
Friday, May 22, 2009
My Handy Dandy Hard-Workin' Man.....dy???
A few months ago I mentioned in a post about Eric working on a quilt hanger for me. Well he has been hard at work and.....TOO DAH!!!
Ya he made that shelf all by himself. He even cut out the side supports by himself. I was very impressed. Maybe there is a selfish reason why I always get him woodworking tools for Christmas. Now I am able to hang the awesome quilt his mom made for us for our wedding up. I just love that quilt but it is too nice to use!
Now not only is Eric good at woodworking...he is good at entertaining the kid with his favorite game...Hats. Eric keeps putting random baby hats on Mitchel and Mitchel takes them off. I don't know if Mitchel likes it but Eric sure does.
Now not only is Eric good at woodworking...he is good at entertaining the kid with his favorite game...Hats. Eric keeps putting random baby hats on Mitchel and Mitchel takes them off. I don't know if Mitchel likes it but Eric sure does.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
we love the hat game!! Except we haven't quite turned it into a game. We just put a hat and sunglasses on Lisa whenever we go to the park or out for a walk and before we know it, the hat is off and she's chewing on the end of the sunglasses. My friend's baby who is 2 months older than Lisa went through the "taking hat off stage" and is now into the "putting on the hat" stage. Nice.
Post a Comment