Friday, May 22, 2009
Take Two Cake
I ain't to proud to brag....some may think this is child's play but for me it is a vast improvement. I did some research on the internet and found how to make a level cake. I cooked it 20 degrees lower and took wet dish towels and wrapped them around the cake pans while they cooked. It seemed to work great except it cooked for over an hour which makes for a hot house during a Houston summer. I did the frosting blue just for fun. No filling this time....just practicing making a level cake and smoother frosting. If I would have spent more time I could have gotten in smoother but oh well. Much improvement from Eric's cake. I found there is a cake supply store here in Houston my mom and I are going to mosey on down there and get us some good tastin' fondant.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ooo! Very nice!!! Did you get my email??
Very pretty...
Post a Comment